What data do we collect?
Our Learning Cloud collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, company/school name, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Learning Cloud with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or subscribe to some of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Learning Cloud collects your data so that we can:
- Process relevant orders (such as training bookings) and manage your customer account.
- Contact you to provide support or deal with a customer service enquiry.
- Email you with information on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Our Learning Cloud securely stores your data at a UK data center this data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
Our Learning Cloud will keep your information for 12 months at which point it is permanently deleted from our systems.
Our Learning Cloud may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop Our Learning Cloud from contacting you for marketing purposes or sharing your data to other affiliated companies.
Each e-mail we broadcast, with the exception of one-to-one e-mails sent from a member of our team regarding a contracted service, contains an ‘unsubscribe’ link. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you are invited to click on this link so that you no longer receive such communication.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Learning Cloud would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Learning Cloud corrects any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Learning Cloud completes information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Learning Cloud erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Learning Cloud restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Learning Cloud’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Learning Cloud transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , by phone on 0115 678 2619 or write to Our Learning Cloud ltd., Greenwood House, Unit 4 Private Road No 2 Colwick Quays Bus Pk, Road No 2 Colwick, Nottingham, NG4 2JY.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us